Tuesday, August 12, 2008

20 Year reunion!

Well as much as I hate to admit it, I have now been out of High School for 20 some odd years. Last Friday and Saturday was my 20 year High School Reunion.
To tell you the truth I really did not want to go but at the urging of my two friends Trevor "T-Bone" Pasmann and B.J Ockey I reluctantly agreed to go. I have to tell you it is probably the funniest two days I have had in years. Every body was great and DeEtte and I really enjoyed our selves.
This picture is a group of very close friends some of which I have not talked to in years. I am very thankful I was able to attend and reconnect with some very special people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

good for you for going.....i don't think i could/would ever get Gregg to go. and his is just around the corner. man.....we are getting old. i think it is great to re connect and just to see what people are doing.

August 13, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home