Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Six Shooters at high noon!



Well I reckon it's come to this. The last time Julia "Quick Draw" Duckworth and her brother Boo "The Kid" were in town they ended up puttn a couple of plugs in me from about 30 paces. After those two varmets were done with me I had to go see Dr. Willie Feelymebones so he could patch me up.
I'm feelin better now and I done got me a sidekick. He is the most evil, rootn, tootn, quick shootn son of a gun this side of old Mexicali! He goes by the name of "Pacos Pete"! He can eat a chili verde burrito and plug a skeeter between the eyes from 20 yards all at the same time!
I done reckon you two rascals better watch out. The next time yer in town it's gonna be six shooters in front of Grandma and Grandpas house at high noon! This town ain’t big enough for the 4 of us!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Julia and Ryley says... be ready we will meet you at high noon next month.

July 18, 2008 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

you are funny. sounds like good times.

July 19, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home