Wednesday, July 2, 2008

She walks, she talks, she blogs!


Well Folks, I have been taken a lot of grief lately for not blogging yet. So, here we go. Hold on to your hats! Things are pretty busy around here. We just finished up with the Baseball season and we are awaiting the much anticipated Football season. Skyler has decided that he doesn't want to be too out of shape and is now running over at the high school each morning with his friends David and Chance. Run Skyler Run!
This last weekend we had the monthly Petersen Family dinner. As always we had excellent food prepared by the Iron Chefs of the family. My dear sweet hubbie did all the barbecuing. It was delicious. Don't worry folks, I carefully inspected his hands for blisters. I took great care of each one.
I have just baked cookies for the boys, wish you were all here to have one. Happy Hump Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

Nice! It’s about time you updated your blog! I almost forgot about you guys. Nice gazebo!

July 8, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home