Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Two Tickets To The Gun Show!




Now as you can see I have been at the University of Utah football camp and I have been working out my guns. Now ladies I know you must be dazzled at my luscious guns but hold your gasps until you see me in person. Today was my second day at the camp and I have learned a lot of new things and I have really messed up my brand new helmet. I am on a scrimmage team from Park City and I am hanging with the 8th graders but I am never afraid. They might be bigger but the bigger they are the harder they fall. I am going against about kids that are about 5'9 to 6'0. I am just barely 5'3 but I still hang in there. But luckily I have most of the big kids on my scrimmage team which makes me feel a lot better. At this camp I am getting a taste of the guys I will be going against but I am really happy. Ladies you can gasp at my guns now!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger T. Pasmann said...

Hi Skyler-

Keep up the good work! If you grow up to play for Notre Dame some day...can you hook me up with tickets?

Dream Big,
"Uncle Trevor"

Go Utes!
Go IRISH!

June 18, 2008 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Ryan says: Skyler after you win the Heisman, the very first thing you need to do is fire your barber! :) Sounds like you are having a good time at Ute Camp, I remember those days. Oh by the way, can you put those shiny guns away, you are blinding me. :)

June 18, 2008 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey t-bone,

of course i will get you season tickets your one of the cooliest guys i know its the least i could do.

see ya go irish!!!!!,
skyler

July 2, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home