Tuesday, June 17, 2008

True Love!


First of all please allow me to start off by apologizing for this post. I know it's gross but there is a story behind it. After last nights posts I felt as if I was hogging a little of the spotlight so I made it my resolve to make sure that both DeEtte and Skyler joined in on the fun. I wanted them to post and reveal their thoughts of the day to all of our readers. As you can see Skyler seized the moment and did a fine job at his first ever post (see two tickets to the gun show). DeEtte was.... Well... a little more reluctant to add her thoughts. Between the statements "I'm really tired" and "why do you torture me like this" she made it very clear she was not the least interested in contributing to our little project tonight. In all fairness to her she did have a long day with Skyler and she did say that she wanted some time to think about what she was going to post. Fair enough. I understand.
Here is the real problem; I had no idea as to what I should post about! After her referring to me as a "pain in her bum" I had an epiphany!
Fat + Work + Giant Lot + Doc Martins + Pain = Knarly Blister on foot! Sweet! I had the perfect topic for another post. When I took my sock off to have DeEtte take the picture she started to cry and said "ohhhh Daddy has a boo boo on his tootsie!" She then kissed the blister on my foot! Is this the greatest woman ever or what? She loves me and I love her! I love you DeEtte! The next time she gets a blister on her foot IM kissn it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

Wow, True love. You guys are making me cry.... DeEtte I have a blister on my foot will you kiss it better?

June 18, 2008 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Yes that is true love, I love Ryan very much but man you would never see me kissing his feet. DeEtte you are awesome!

June 18, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home