Monday, June 16, 2008

Geesh how could I forget!



Apparently adding DeEtte and Skyler to my Blog wasn’t good enough. As my wife pointed out I forgot Remmingtion our dog. Yea gee how could I forget the dog.
Let me tell you something, when I die, I want to come back as this dog. Spoiled ain’t the word for it. I have seen Presidents that receive lesser treatment then this dog. As God is my witness I swear DeEtte bought her a Rolex for Mothers Day. SHES NOT EVEN A MOTHER! She has never had puppies! You know what I got for Fathers day? A half gallon of Spumoni Ice Cream and fresh "Tootsie Roll" compliments of the dog! Why I otta!.!.!.!
And what about the cat? You don't hear anybody insisting we put a picture of the cat on our blog. For all I know he's pushin up daises in our basement! I haven’t seen him in three weeks!
Ah to hell with it, DeEtte told me she would bake me cookies if I posted something about the dog. I love you Remmy but you gotta go! Enjoy everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Ryan says: Nice! Those cookies looks good! Okay you have to get some music going on your blog bro. I just can not imagine your site without music, you are the music man! You have always had the music, better get some now. If I could put in a little request, maybe a little beastie boys, or run dmc? Okay then. Well I look forward to many of your post!

June 17, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Funny you should say that! I have been trying for two days to figure out how to get the player like you and Rory have on here. I have lots of good music loaded but I cant figure it out. Any suggestions?

June 17, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home