Friday, July 18, 2008

Helen you ROCK!

After years of not having an updated family picture of DeEtte, Skyler and I, budding photographer, Helen Duckworth (my nephew’s wife) volunteered to take our picture. The result? Awesome pictures of my family and I. I for one really don't care for being part of pictures but I have to tell you, I am so happy with the way the few I have seen turned out and am very excited to see the rest. Helen was showing me some of the pictures on the camera and there is one of DeEtte that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. My wife, she is a beauty! I love her so much, what a lucky man I am. I can't wait to not only post it here but put it in my office as well.
Helen we just want to thank you for all of you hard work and effort you are putting in to our family photos. We love and miss you guys and can't wait to see you all again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

My pleasure! I'm not a pro, but I tried to give you guys some good memories. The rest of them are coming so that you can enjoy them. Love you guys! Like the blog!

July 18, 2008 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

awesome pic. you all look great. i cant wait to get ours done, it had to be postpone due to our little clutzy kaden?!

July 19, 2008 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

This is a great pic of everyone.

July 27, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home