Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa Came Early This Year!


Well it looks as if Santa hit the Richards pad a little early this year. The Christmas stork dropped off a little pre holiday cheer today. As you can see in the picture Remmy is already bossing him around. I think he is pretty smart. We have only had him for about 8 hours and I think I already have him potty trained. Man I sure hope it turns out to be this easy.
We were going to name him Winchester so there would be an obvious connection to Remmingtion but I was out voted and "Mom" decided on the name Ouzo. Why we decided on "Ouzo" is a little bit of a mystery to me, maybe it's because the only time DeEtte has been officially sloshed was when she was drinking copious amounts of the Greek beverage. We will just run with it!
We are happy to have him here and we are looking forward to being a part of little Ouzo's time here on earth.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

so so cute. i cant wait to see him

December 21, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

Awww... he's so cute! I can't wait till we get to see him! You teach him who's boss Remi!

December 30, 2008 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

Cool Dog! Hutch would like to come over and play!

January 5, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home