Saturday, September 13, 2008

Copper Hills - 19 Bingham - I Lost Count!


Sometimes as a coach you have to ask yourself, are we that bad or is the opposing team that good? The answer to that question today is Bingham is that good. Our team believe it or not played well. I will take this game over the Olympus loss any day of the week. We are the only team that has scored on Bingham this year and I think we earned a little bit of their respect. I am proud of my guys and Alta-Red better watch out.
Skyler played one heck of a game. I am so proud of him this year. DeEtte and I are especially excited because we purchased a new camera that will take great pictures of Skyler. We're really not very good photographers but we are hoping to get better as the months and years go by. Here are some of a few that DeEtte and I took today, we hope you like them! Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

sorry about the loss. good job on the score! hang in there you guys will do it!
great shots! looks like it is a nice camera. i would love one. talk about great action shots!

September 14, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home