Friday, October 3, 2008

The Tankers Playlist

Its me again!!! I just want to tell you about my playlist. It has some of my favorite music on there...metal. My dad thinks it is really hardcore. I used to not like metal but what got me in to it was my friends and guitar hero. My playlist has really odd named bands like one of my favorites In Flames. I have two of their songs, the mirrors truth and take this life. I have allot of AC/DC. I have a song by killswitch engage called my curse. 3 songs by metalica, fuel, enter the sandman and one. 1 song by a band named prototype called the way it ends. 1 song by this band korn called evolution. 2 songs by 1 of my favorite bands bullet for my valentine, scream aim fire and tears don’t fall. 1 song, and I will add more of them, from slipknot. The song is called before I forget. I have a song by slayer named raining blood. A song by the scorpions called rock you like a hurricane. I have two songs by iron maiden which are number of the beast, and run for the hills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home