Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holy @#$% it's Christmas!

Holy @#$% it's Christmas!
Skyler reminded me this evening that there is only 16 days left till Christmas. Well, we are not ready for Christmas here at the Richards's. We are for sure on the naughty list. I hope to finish it all by the 24th at least. HAHA!
I do hope we get more snow. We need to cover up Remi's little treasures that were left. One thing that I will miss this year is my skin tags. Matt and I got ours removed and it was more painful for Matt but we made it through-those little babies are long gone. In medical circles the skin tags are refurred to as "goshdangthosethingsarefreakingrossiosis!" Yahoo!
I am too going to miss Football. Matt and Sky think only they have count downs, but it's me too. Well everyone I wish you all happy shopping!

3 Comments:

Blogger Regan Duckworth said...

Merry Christmas!

December 10, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Auntie Kelly said...

More snow sounds good. Happy Holidays.

December 10, 2008 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

hey make sure you add me to your list....i have been naughty too! i won't get anything from anyone else...
snow sounds good to me too as long as gregg is home to run the snowblower!

December 12, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home