Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Never Guarantee A Win!


You may remember in one of my posts last week I guaranteed a victory over Olympus last Saturday. My guarantee put me in the same company of people who have also guaranteed victory and then faild to produce the win such as Keyshyn Johnson, Gary Heart, Al Gore, Blue Edwards, that guy who said he could beat Billie Jean King and last but certanly not least Roudy Roddy Piper.
As you can see from the picture I was unable to back up my fightn words. I know, it was a stupid thing to do but I was rollin high and feelin mean when I wrote the post. Hell, we were ahead 13-0 with three minuets to go. Then, like a moth to the flame, Olympus made the in zone their best friend and on two short plays had tied the game. To overtime we go where the 4 minute nightmare got worse. They scored, we didn't. Game over! Nothin but green and silver 13 year olds running franticly all over the field, crying, screaming, power aid and fruit roll ups.
To say the least I am not going to guarantee a victory over Bingham this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home