Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I HAVE THE DIRTIEST HELMET IN THE STATE!!!


Well if you have not read the post before this football is OVER. I have been going for at least 4 or 5 months. We did not have the best record 3-13 that is not GOOD. My helmet is allot more dirty than any other player in the state. There is so much paint missing it is not even funny. I think I have had a concussion at some point in time because I use my head allot. My dad said I have the gift of hitting people really hard. I gain respect by hitting people hard. I am sure that there is people out there that harder than me but if I face them it should be interesting. Half of my X in the middle of my helmet is gone and if you don't believe me look at the picture I am not kidding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

hey dude, thems just battle wounds...theys make ya look so dang tough!!

December 12, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home