Monday, June 16, 2008

The beginning

Well here we are..... The Richards Family Chronicles. I know, stupid. It was the only thing I could come up with when I was creating this blog with the help of my nephew Reagan. Thanks Regy. Now talk about blogs, Regan is the king! He and his wife have one called "Beauty and the Jurist" Now that’s A Blog. I read it every day, it's the best! My younger brother Ryan (actually my nephew) and my nephew Rory and their spouses both have pretty sweet blogs as well. Thanks for being my inspiration guys! I love you one and all.
So I guess I am here to give the world a peek into my daily life and more importantly a perspective on my warped mind. Am I here to exercise some of my demons? Yes for sure, and God knows how badly my demons need some exercising. I haven’t been able to find the beauty in my life that surrounds me for a long time, maybe just maybe, by writing about it, I will be able to clearly see what has been in front of me for years.
I’m not going to hold back so get in sit down shut up and hold on! I am hoping this is going to be one hell of a ride!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Nice job bubba! you crack me up every time! We love you guys and we miss you too. So make sure when we come up in July we get together. Thanks for been a great uncle. Love Helen and Fam. P.S are you going to let me take your family photos!

June 17, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Helen for sure we want you to take our family pictures. The other ones were awsome. Let's take the pictures and then go out. We could have some fun. I miss the kids. I had so much fun with them the last tiem they were here. I wish I coul be around them more. I can't believe how much they grow every time I see them. We love and miss all of you so much! Talk to you soon.

June 17, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home