Thursday, December 10, 2009

What I want for Christmas!

I have a mighty fine Christmas list going on here! My hypotheses is, by the end the of Christmas, my parents are going to have a mountain of credit card and check bills! Here is what I want:

1. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

2. Borderlands (x-box or ps3)

3. Nike high tops

4. Any amount I-tunes card

5. Guitar

5.5 Guitar lessons

6. Bullet For My Valentine "The Poison" C.D.

7. Left 4 Dead 2

8. Alien Predator Attack Pack

Maybe List:

9. Vans Jeans (don't know if they are skinny jeans or not)

10. Ears Pierced (mom has to approve)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

I love Call of Duty! Pierced ears??? only if you get some big diamonds, some gold teeth and start rapping.

December 11, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

i guess that is not asking too much! good luck on that list!

December 13, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home