Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What dog's do when their board!

OK, with Remington it was ash out of the BBQ. With Ouzo it is any thing you might find in a sleeping bag/blanket/comfortable dog bed that is fluffy and cottony. You may not be able to see it all that well in the picture but all of the white stuff you see is the INNARDS of Ouzo's doggy bed.
Not only is it bad enough that I have to chase him around the house trying to get a half eaten chunk of fluff from the sleeping bag out of his mouth, but then the real joy comes when I go on turd patrol in the back yard. You guessed it, half poo half cotton turds are all over! Yeesh! Sad I know. My life has come down to picking up cotton turds in my back yard every Saturday. Before you say it out loud I will say it for you, I'm pathetic!
Imagine my surprise to arrive home to this little treat! That damn bed was $60.00 and he hasn't even had it a week! I sure can't wait for the foam to cycle through! That will be sweet!
Aren't dumb ass dogs great!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

love it! just be glad it is foam and cotton he insists on chewing up! vader had a run in with poop one time......luckily he hasn't had it again. when i say poop i mean he ate it and it came out of his mouth for roughly an hour and it was all over i don't know how much he ate but man it was so disgusting!

July 1, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home