Monday, August 10, 2009

My Wife Loves Daisies

There is one thing my wife loves and that is daisies. She loves em I tell ya. Every time I see one I think of her smiling face. So tonight when I was cruising one of my favorite web sites, The Cutest Blog On the Block and I saw this daisies thing a ma gigger how could I resist not posting something about her? I know, cruising scrap booking blogging sites is not the most manly thing to do with my free time but after 15 hours of Big Rigs and Little League Football I am usually ready to get in touch with my feminine side.
Any whoooo. I don't tell her enough and I know I should but I think my wife DeEtte is the best. She does it all. She is the backbone of our family. If it weren't for her... Well I don't even want to think of what I would do with out her. She is the best! Now without further adieu I would like to delight you with some of my favorite pictures of the worlds best! I love you sweet pea!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Aahhhww...You are so sweet!

August 11, 2009 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

what a sweet post! i love to see all the fun pics!

August 12, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home